Home » Reciprocity » Currently Reading:

Moving to Arizona with an Out-of-State CCW Permit…

June 10, 2009 Reciprocity No Comments

Question:  If I have a CCW permit for Nevada and move to Arizona, is my NV CCW permit good there?  If not, what do I need to do?

Answer: Arizona recognizes out-of-state concealed carry permits for non-residents visiting Arizona.  Should you decide to move to Arizona and become an Arizona resident, you cannot legally carry concealed on an out-of-state permit.  Once you become an Arizona resident (get an AZ license plate and drivers license), you will need to get an Arizona CCW permit.  You can take an 8 hour course from any approved AZ CCW instructor in the state and submit your application.

If you are moving to the Phoenix area, check us out at:  http://www.armedpersonaldefense.com

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Moving to Arizona with an Out-of-State CCW Permit..., 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating