Home » AZ CCW Laws »CCW Administrative Rules » Currently Reading:

I lost my AZ CCW. How do I get a replacement?

September 2, 2009 AZ CCW Laws, CCW Administrative Rules No Comments

Question: I would like to know what can I do to get a replacement AZ CCW card.  I lost my wallet.  How much does it cost and how long to receive it.  Thank you.

Answer:  Visit the DPS website at the following link to find a down-loadable form to get your permit replaced.  The cost is $10.  You must submit the funds in the form of a certified check or money order payable to AZ DPS.  Allow two weeks for them to get a replacement back to you.


VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.5/10 (13 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: -2 (from 4 votes)

I lost my AZ CCW. How do I get a replacement?, 6.5 out of 10 based on 13 ratings